Experienced West Tennessee Lawyer Manages Family Law, Estate Planning and Criminal Defense Cases
Straightforward advice and determined representation yield positive results
Since 1985, Law Office of Jeffery L. Stimpson, P.C. in Munford has provided people throughout West Tennessee with straightforward legal advice and determined representation for a range of legal issues. In the civil court system, we have helped our clients resolve urgent family law issues and have facilitated probate for their loved one’s estates. In the criminal justice system, we have upheld our clients’ constitutional rights and worked tirelessly to achieve positive outcomes. Our practice enjoys a solid reputation for candor, reliable guidance, and determined advocacy.
Dedicated Munford lawyer addresses your concerns
At Law Office of Jeffery L. Stimpson, P.C., you’ll find patient and personal service, plain-spoken legal advice, and reliable representation. Clients who choose our service appreciate that we are:
- Established — After more than 30 years of service to clients in Munford, our law office has stood the test of time and earned the respect of clients and our colleagues in the legal profession.
- Highly responsive — We understand how distressing the legal process can be, whether you are in the civil system or the criminal court. We provide personalized attention, responding to your worries and your need for information, so you can have peace of mind throughout the process.
- Protective of your rights — In criminal cases we are zealously protective of our clients’ constitutional rights to due process, to legal counsel, to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, to be free from compulsion, and to have reasonable bail. In family law cases, we fight for our clients’ parental and property rights. In every case we undertake, we are determined to give our clients every protection the law provides.
Your choice of an attorney to represent your interests can have a profound impact on the outcome of your case. Take advantage of a free consultation at our office to help ensure that you choose wisely.
Seasoned trial attorney manages a variety of civil and criminal matters
We never forget that the cases we manage strike deeply at the lives of our clients: you deserve the highest quality representation we can provide. Our office is determined to protect your rights and advance your interests in matters related to:
- Criminal defense — An arrest for a serious misdemeanor or felony puts your freedom in jeopardy and potentially carries heavy, long-term consequences. Having an experienced and knowledgeable attorney in your corner increases your chances of a favorable outcome. We manage a wide range of criminal defense cases, from traffic offenses and DUI/DWI to violent crimes such as assault and battery and domestic violence.
- Estate planning — At some point, we all have to consider how we’re going to spend our elder years, and what will become of our property when we pass away. The sooner we address these matters, the more confident we can be in achieving our goals. Our law office assists with legacy matters by providing wills and probate services to address inheritance, and conservatorships to protect the health and welfare of dependent adults.
- Family law — When the future of your family depends on a legal ruling, you want an attorney in whom you can have confidence. In the area of family law, we address a range of issues, including adoption, alimony, divorce, child custody, and child support, to protect your rights and those of your loved ones.
When you are searching for a capable lawyer to represent you, there is no substitute for the experience, candor and personal attention you get at Law Office of Jeffery L. Stimpson, P.C.
Contact an established West Tennessee attorney who will protect your rights
Law Office of Jeffery L. Stimpson, P.C. has been serving clients in Munford and throughout West Tennessee for more than 30 years. Our office is conveniently located at 1512 Munford Avenue, just a couple of blocks northwest of the Munford City Hall. Call us today at 901-407-2749 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.